Well, I said in this post that I'd be losing some hair for angel tree this year, starting with my first eyebrow when Brett and Elden hit a combined $1,000. As of today, Brett has $533.12 raised during Angel Tree, and Elden has $507 , for a combined $1,040.12. That means we're over our first goal, and my eyebrow is no longer over my eye! Video of its removal was kindly taken by my young friend M, as well as before and after photos, so without further adieu... enjoy my ridiculously asymmetrical countenance!
Oh, and yes, I AM wearing my fabulous and famed skull and crossbones footie pajamas.
Before...
After.....
I think it looks like the left side of my face has gained weight. ,:-P
Here's the video. We couldn't stop laughing!
Now, for the sake of all things symmetrical, can we PLEASE raise this next $460 FAST? $1,500 combined for both boys and the other one goes with it!
You are such a cool, fun person with a very generous heart. Merry Christmas !
ReplyDelete