Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thank You

This is just a quick post to say thank you - Elden's grant grew by $180 today!  I have been at a family Christmas party all day spending time with cousins, uncles and aunts who I haven't seen in far too long, and have only been able to check in with the Reece's Rainbow community periodically via cell phone.  When I got back to my computer tonight I checked all my usual haunts - facebook, our auction (Bids 4 Brett - see tab above), my email, my blog, and my two favorite pages on Reece's Rainbow - Angel Tree and My Family Found Me.

...And when I checked Angel Tree - where sweet Elden was at the bottom yesterday and I was lamenting that I hadn't been able to do as much for him for Angel Tree as I'd hoped thus far, suddenly, he wasn't there anymore... so I paged down, and down, and down, past all the hundreds, into the 200's, and there he was at $280!  Brett's grant went up to $127 the other day from where it was at $100 (after a big gain just before that), and there were several new bids on Brett's auction!  After a good day, it was the perfect ending.  So to any and all of you who donated, whether I know you or not, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for caring about these precious boys.  It means more to me than I could ever tell you.

Now, between both boys, $407 has been raised, which means we are almost halfway to me losing my first eyebrow!  Hooray!

There are two more days left in Brett's auction - don't forget to check it out and go do some Christmas shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment