Monday, December 31, 2012

We Did It!

Elden and Brett have both reached their goals!  WE DID IT!  Elden is at $1,000 and Brett is holding steady at $1,607.50, which means my boys have a total of $2,607.50!  Yay!



I'll be balded soon - as soon as my dear friend shaves me, and then there'll be video and fun 'after' pictures!

As for tonight - I let my mom give me bangs and straighten my hair just for fun... I'm going to try out various eyebrows throughout the night, so I'll post again later or in the morning with a collection of eyebrow arrangements - four more for each $100 past $600 raised for Elden!  For now, here's me with bangs!  I like them!





Another post with my crazy brows will be up soon!  Thanks to everyone who has has helped us get to this point!  Now let's get the rest of those babes over the wall on Angel Tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment