Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 3 (Wisdom Teeth and Early Thanksgiving)

Okay, so I lied, sort of, because neither one of those things are actually happening on Day 3, really, but they're in this post.

I slept in a pony tail and a turtleneck, yes.  Try not to lose your lunch.  I apparently don't look attractive with no neck.



This is getting way old... do you think maybe we could get the boys' grants each over the $100 mark this week?  Please?  I would SO love to not have to take a picture of myself every day for another month and a half...

Which brings me to my next point... after tomorrow, these might get scary.  You see, I'm having my wisdom teeth out tomorrow morning.  Throw some chipmunk cheeks into one of these pictures and I'm most certainly going to find myself on some sort of list of people who should not have taken pictures of themselves.  Just a warning.  Unless we somehow wind up jumping $900 in grant funding in the next two days, it's unavoidable.  Because I'm loud and annoying like that.

AND, because of the wisdom teeth coming out on Wednesday (shocker that there was an opening for surgery, right?  Doesn't everyone want to have oral surgery the day before a holiday the sole purpose of which is to eat?), we had early thanksgiving last night, so I'm going to throw in the start of my list of  'thankfuls' because I'm not a trend follower and I didn't do any thirty days of thankful.  No particular order, all stream of consciousness.

1. I'm thankful I was born healthy to parents who loved me and thus have never spent a single day in an orphanage.
2. I'm thankful I live in America where I'm free to be loud and annoying about stuff (which you know I am).
3. I'm thankful for seven years of wonderful memories with the children of my heart.
4. I'm thankful for my family
5. I'm thankful for my God who gave his only Son for me.
6. I'm thankful for my kitten
7. I'm thankful for Dr. Pepper (yes, that is very important!)
8. I'm thankful for my friends (even moreso than Dr. Pepper!)
9. I'm thankful for modern medicine, which my life would suck without.
10. I'm thankful for my angels

Ten more tomorrow.  If I write them after surgery, this could be interesting.  Should I?  ;)

And Angel Tree is still riiight here.

http://static.reecesrainbow.org/angeltree2012/

Brett and Elden.  Elden and Brett.  You know what to do.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment