Monday, November 19, 2012

Bedhead Day 2

Yes, I realize my last picture was Friday.  But if you look at the post from between now and then, I think you'll realize that I was rather depressed and actually showing you all an act of mercy by not posting a picture of myself for a couple of days.  Let's be honest here, everyone knows that gazing upon Medusa turns you blind... I didn't think any of you kindly readers wanted to go blind just yet.  So here we are today with Day/Shade 2.



Blech.  Me.

And of course don't forget that the reason you're being subjected to these horrible pictures of my bedhead, are two much cuter little faces who NEED your donations for Angel Tree!


ELDEN is at $53.00!




BRETT is at $55.00!

A friend and I also currently have an auction open for Brett - and a chance to get part of the proceeds of the event donated to your favorite Reece's Rainbow child - so please check it out, like us, maybe do a little Christmas shopping at Bids 4 Brett!

This means, in total, we are $108/$1000 toward me losing my first eyebrow... a little over 1/10 of the way there... I think it's time to ramp it up, guys!  Your gifts to these two mean more to me than anything else this holiday season - please consider giving whatever you can spare!

No comments:

Post a Comment