Look at those eyes.
I know those eyes.
I knew them the first time I saw this picture.
Those are my A's eyes. Big and dark... with that look in them... that look that just pulls you in...
...and never lets go.
I know, because I saw those eyes, in a different child... years ago.
That's not Annie. That's my A. But those are the same dark brown eyes.
"Orphan eyes", my friend called them once, after seeing that first picture of A looking so solemn.
That's her at around the same age Annie is now. Seven.
But there's a big difference.
My A has so many people who love her. So many that sometimes it's almost like I used to joke with her - everybody's going to tug at once and see who gets the bigger half.
Annie needs you to love her. Because although people love her - I became one of them when I looked into those eyes - nobody loves her like a Mama would.
She really is an orphan.
Those eyes really are orphan eyes.
Annie needs a Mama.
Could it be you?
Inquire about Annie with Reece's Rainbow here.
And hurry, before her file goes back to the government and it becomes that much more difficult to save her.
Those eyes need you.




No comments:
Post a Comment