I should note that the video is small because we shot it with my iPhone vertical instead of horizontal - I need to remember not to do that anymore... but here it is - thanks to everyone - donors, friends, Reece's Rainbow, etc. for helping me get to this point!
And I'm still enjoying it, crazy as it may be. Here's a picture I took the other night, about 10 days post-balding - I have a fuzzy head now, haha!
![]() |
| Pardon how red I look in this picture, not sure what was going on with that. I think it was the camera, because that shirt is not red, it's hot pink. |
I still have to order cards from Vistaprint to explain why I did this (waiting on my first paycheck at my new job!), but for now a friend gave me some Reece's Rainbow magnets to carry around and give to people who ask. This is honestly the part I was most excited about - continuing to advocate for 'our' kids by being a walking advertisement! Every person who asks will be one more person made aware of the orphan crisis!
And, true to my word, I'll continue to be crazy (it is in the name of both my blogs) until they ALL come home!

You are AWESOME. Just sayin' :)
ReplyDelete