So, can anyone tell that I love COLOR? The stars were pretty but it was too dark for my taste, and hard on my eyes reading that white font (and I'm 23, I'm supposed to actually have decent vision). Plus, I was recently alerted to a new BUTTON (see right hand side of blog) promoting Angel Tree, a fundraiser Reece's Rainbow and orphan advocates put on every Christmas. With a shiny new button, I HAD to fancy up my blog! By the way, Angel Tree starts on November 1 - I will get into more detail later, but I am a warrior for Elden, the sweet little guy below, and it is my job to increase his grant by $1,000! Sound impossible? Nah - last year, every kid made it!
He's such a cutie... I can't help but wonder who *wouldn't* want to adopt this little treasure? Stay tuned for more on angel tree... I have some exciting things planned!

No comments:
Post a Comment